On the campsite
For a wonderful family bathing holiday it’s got to be camping Polari
- Clean water, clean beach, clean campsite, clean camping Polari.
- Large freshwater pool with separate children's pool.
- Great range of sports: tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, beach volleyball, bowls, table tennis, billiards, and trampoline jumping.
- For your children: children entertainment, playgrounds, and minidisco.
- For connoisseurs: try the freshly caught fish in the fish restaurant.
Our tips for your holiday at Camping Polari
- 1st tip: it is no longer a real secret tip, but you should definitely take a stroll through the incomparably beautiful Rovinj. The "pearl" of Istria with its alleys and cafés, restaurants and small studios in crowded, colourful houses awaits you less than 20 minutes' walk from Camping Polari. Highly Picturesque.
- 2nd tip: if you already up and raring to go in the morning, then you should stop for breakfast on the way to the old town of Rovinj. Directly at the bus station you find the bakery Pekara Concettino. The small bar with terrace belonging to it is the right place for a breakfast away from the tourist restaurants at the harbour promenade. In addition to various types of coffee, fresh bread, and pastries, there are also various dough dishes such as burek, pogatchen, or baklava offered
- 3rd tip: after your stroll through Rovinj we recommend a visit to the vinothek and wine bar Piassa Grande. You can find them in Veli trg 1. The owners of Piassa Grande, the sisters Helena and Mandy, will be happy to tell you more about Croatian wines and advise you on wine selection. And if you still need a strong base for the large selection, try the excellent ravioli with truffles.
Sports and water sports
The range of sports on Camping Polari is impressive and can no longer be beaten. Whether on the water for sailing and surfing, on land for beach volleyball or in the air for paragliding, here every sports enthusiast will find the right sporting activity.
Safe and clean bathing pleasure
Here the blue flag flies: at the 1.2 mile long beach of the camping site Polari. it is considered as a sign of waving evidence for the cleanness of the sea and the beaches. So you can swim, snorkel, and dive in the clear sea water and at the gravel and stone beaches. The new spray park and the giant fresh water pools for adults and children provide additional comfort and refreshment.
For everyone's taste: large selection of culinary offers at Camping Polari
Camping Polari offers you a great selection of different restaurants. In Feral you can try delicious fish dishes, of course freshly caught and prepared. The Brnista Grill provides you with meat, fish, and vegetables. In the Adria Snack we recommend the tasty ribs and afterwards, if you still have a little bit of space in your stomach, there is delicious ice cream in the Ice Corner. We wish you a good appetite!