On the campsite
Slow Camp Loire Vallée
Your holiday in Anjou, in the garden of France, in the Loire Valley
- Small camping park with lots of relaxation, but also bathing fun and culture.
- Outdoor Pool with water slide.
- Trips to Loire castles, old towns, Loire islands or lakes.
- Beach and access to the Loire, kayaking and cycling.
Our tips for excursions
- Tank or maybe rather the horse or mushroom museum? Off to Saumur! Don't forget the castle, town hall and the Notre Dame!
- Saumur blanc or Saumur rouge? In any case "Santé", well get it - the Département Maine-et-Loire is known for its many wineries, most of which have for generations been in family hands.
- Cave instead of Mobile Home? Thousands of years ago, people lived here in rock caves (in Les Perrières) and set up giant stones (the dolmens in Bagneux).
- As if the three musketeers are coming around the corner - marvel at the count's castle and the half-timbered pattern of the Maison d'Adam in Angers.
Slow but not boring - your holidays at Slow Camp Loire Vallée
In a quiet location in Ponts-des-Cé the small camping park welcomes you. Just over a hundred pitches and a good dozen comfortable rental accommodations offer you this tranquil place. Most pitches are spacious, semi-shade and have electricity. Vacation in Slow Camp and Slow Villages means acceleration with enjoyment. The plus points include a special proximity to nature and a close relationship to the region in terms of cuisine, lifestyle and excursion ideas.
Coming down and out, out of everyday life and hectic - that's Savoir Vivre at slow camping on the Loire
Enjoy time with your partner and children during relaxed activities, e.g. table tennis, tennis or (rental) bike tours on the Loire. A miniclub offers a colourful programme for the little ones. Treat yourselves to regional food. High-quality evening events and dance evenings round off the holiday.