On the campsite
Ca' Pasquali Village
Ca' Pasquali Village - the dreamlike place at a dreamlike beach
- Long, wide, and sandy beach and large water park with superslide
- Super childcare with Kids and Teens Club
- Scented flowers, gorgeous trees, lush vegetation
- Veeeeery wide range of sports
- Versatile restoration, even with breakfast service
- Ideal area for extended bike tours
Our tips for your holiday
- Something for fish lovers: The Ristorante Al Campiello in Via Fausta 369 in Cavallino is a real insider tip for lovers of fresh seafood. Give it a try. The prices are reasonably moderate, the service is first-class
- Something for explorers: An exploratory ride on a bicycle. The best way to explore the coastal region of Cavallino Treporti and also discover the hidden corners of this still untouched natural landscape
- Something for ice cream addicts: The Gelateria GustiSonGusti in the Piazetta della Liberta (Cavallino) is regarded as the best ice cream parlour far and wide. Try it out
Pure water fun on holiday at Camping Ca' Pasquali
What do you fancy more? A cosy day at the beach? Maybe with splashing around, swimming, lazing around or a little more action with fast slides and water games? On Ca' Pasquali you have both. A dream beach right in front of your front door and a large water park with the super slide fan in the centre of the complex. And while you plunge into the Adriatic floods with the kids in the morning, in the afternoon you can be landing in the pool with a loud splash or rush down one of the many water slides. The water park leaves nothing to be desired. What do you think of a little relaxation in the Wellness-Pool, while your children celebrate happy water parties with slides and waterfalls in the gently sloping Fantastic Pool?
Great holidays for the whole family
Your children will have a great time here. And it’s no wonder, because they have a lot of fun in the kids club with games, dancing, handicrafts and sports tournaments. Also, your teens will be in a good mood. They can meet in the Junior Club, hang out together, enjoy tryouts as musical and hip hop stars, make new friends and experience an unforgettable holiday. And you? You finally have time for yourself again, laze around, have fun and spend a really nice, carefree time in Ca' Pasquali Village.
Which sport takes your fancy?
Sports lovers? At Ca' Pasquali Village you will find a wide range of sporting activities. It starts early with the muscle awakening programme at the beach and water gymnastics in the pool. And it doesn’t stop there, because on Ca' Pasquali everyone finds the right sport: football, beachball, beach volleyball, archery, table tennis, darts, bowls, step aerobics, water gymnastics, water polo, water basket, water volley, fitness courses, swimming courses, diving courses, sailing courses, windsurfing courses, canoeing, sports tournaments, and finally bicycle tours.