On the campsite
Camping Lou Pignada
Your holiday advantages at Camping Lou Pignada
- Pools, mega and mini water slides, and wellness.
- Miles of sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, a paradise for kite flying, for surfers, sailors and sandcastle builders.
- Warm water, safe swimming fun at the saltwater lake of Port d'Albret.
- Natural holidays in comfortable mobile homes on a traffic-calmed, wooded camping park.
- Large supermarket with fresh food assortment, restaurant, bar, Wi-Fi, and in high season children's and teen club.
No pool or beach day today? Our tips for discoveries:
- By kayak, horse or bicycle through heath and pine forest to the Étang of Soustons.
- Discover the past on the historic train to the Gascogne Nature Park - and the farm life of the past in Sabres in the Écomusée de Marquèze.
- For the chocoholics the chocolate museum at the Belle Époque seaside resort Biarritz.
Atlantic holiday with warm pools and many leisure ideas
Slides? But at least ten times, your children will say...The big bathers dare to go on the "Fun" and "Kamikaze" water slides. For the little ones from 3 years there are many colourful kid's slides available. Freezing? That won’t happen here anytime soon because the two swimming pools and the two children's pools have a pleasant water temperature of 25 degrees. The indoor pool even 28 degrees! The pool complex is heated even in low seasons!
Healthy exercise and versatile fun
The conditioned fitness room with modern strength equipment and treadmill invites you to exercise. Or play sports on the beach, in the healthy sea air - stretching, football, or beach volleyball tournaments. Do you want to run as little as possible during your holidays? You can have your car stolen at the Ecolabel camping site because the shuttle buses will take you to the nearby beach resorts for strolling and shopping. The kids from 5 to 12 years in July/August are “ready to board” the Pirate Club. Cool teens meet at the youth club of Camping Lou Pignada. In the evening, especially in the high season, the whole family can look forward to colourful theme evenings, for example with Brazilian rhythms, with the flair of Paris or karaoke fun.
No desire to cook on holiday?
Then try freshly caught grilled Atlantic fish, steaks, salads, pizza and more in the restaurant of Lou Pignada. Or, even more comfortable: simply book half or full board in addition. Afterwards you may be well strengthened on the Vélodyssée? The coastal cycle path runs along the Lou Pignada camping park. It takes you to the dunes and coastal towns where Hemingway or the Austrian Empress Sisi had a rest...Bicycles can be hired at Camping Lou Pignada! Just like modern rental accommodation with bathroom, comfortable beds, kitchen and veranda...