On the campsite
Les Sables d'Or
4 star campsite on a fine sandy beach with large water park
- Water slides, wave simulator, flow channel: in the pirate's cove you can experience your water adventure.
- Your children are the main actors in the children's and youth club.
- Well supplied: with Wi-Fi, hairdresser, supermarket, catering.
- Enjoy relaxation: in the solarium and at aqua gymnastics.
- Dine relaxed: from the snack bar to the gourmet restaurant.
Our tips for your holiday in Cap d'Agde
- Sights tip: Mont Saint-Loup in Cap d'Agde, which is still 113 metres high, was once a volcano. Today it is a car-free nature reserve with beautiful hiking trails. From up here you have a fantastic view over the whole area.
- Restaurant tip: “I want fish” you say, well you get fish and all kinds of other seafood at Les Trésors de la Mer in Rue Luis Dejan number 7. Very centrally located and one of the best fish restaurants in Cap d'Agde. Book well in advance!
- Adventure tip: with a little luck you can watch the famous fisherman's training on the river Herault at the entrance to the canal du Midi in summer. In these traditional competitions, the fishermen, armed with a lance, try to push each other from the outriggers of their boats. Who loses makes a big splash!
Water based fun for adults and children with lots of action on 7,500 square meters of land
You have free entrance to the neighbouring waterparkLa Baie des Pirates at the Village Club Les Sables d'Or. On an area of 7,500 square metres, water rides, slides, water games, wave simulators and a pirate ship await courageous conquerors. There's also something for the little ones: in a separate area your short ones can play in various paddling pools. Especially popular is the mini slide. Meanwhile you can relax on the sun terrace or take part in aqua gymnastics.
Safely in good hands: child care at Les Sables d'Or
A team of competent and dynamic child care staff takes care of your offspring daily in the mini club (5 to 10 years) and in ado club (10 to 17 years). Handicraft courses, treasure hunts, and sports competitions are on the programme and everything else that is fun for children. Highlight of your camping week: a show, prepared and presented by the children, a lasting memory for children and parents!
Great and good: dine at Les Sables d'Or
It is worth taking a look at the site plan. Here you will find all restaurants and bars of the resort. For the peckish in between, the snackbar Le Baie des Pirates is surely the right address. In the evening you can go to the neighbouring Hotel Cap Pirate. There you dine in a stylish pirate ambience. A small nightcap in the Lounge Bar Le Poseidon completes the successful evening. A little extra tip for you: please appear appropriately dressed in the evening. Have fun, enjoy your holiday, and enjoy your appetite!