On the campsite
Camping Village La Mer et Soleil
Your advantages at this 4 star campsite in Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Pool complex with slides for large and small.
- Fitness, aquagym and yoga, wellness centre with indoor pool.
- Under a mile to the sandy beach of Cap d'Agde.
- Table tennis, football, volleyball, basketball, billiards, dancing and archery.
- Playground, Bicycle rental.
- Restaurant, Bar, Shop, daily fresh croissants and baguettes.
- Who would like to learn to dive on holiday? The diving baptism takes place in the pool of Camping La Mer et Soleil, after that maybe you’ll go down into the sea to see octopuses, seahorses, and more?
- Would you like to try regional specialities, grilled fish, and more? But the kids like pizza? No problem, go to the panorama restaurant and the pizzeria Rinch-Runch at Camping La Mer et Soleil...
- Off to the South of France with small children? In the low season the pools are heated, and the mobile homes are very cheap - and for a small extra charge you can rent a baby cot, high chair and baby bathtub.
The sea and the sun; here it shines on average more than 260 days per year!
And the sea? It's always there for you. Because in only about ten minutes you can walk or cycle to the 7 mile long sandy beaches of Cap d'Agde. Here you can also find a shaded spot in high season, swim, windsurf, kitesurf, rent a boat or hang out in a beach bar. Above the beaches the blue flag is waving as an award for safety, cleanliness and service.
6 slides, children's pool, paddling pool...
... this awaits you in the spectacularly designed pool complex of Camping La Mer et Soleil, where an impressive bull figure watches over the rocky and bathing landscape. Almost as high as the palm trees it ascends up to the different slides. Whether parallel, curvy, racing fast, or really fast for big kids and their parents - or nice slow and low for the youngest you have the choice of slides and pools! By the way, for hygienic reasons shorts are not allowed in the pool area of Camping La Mer et Soleil, but swimsuits, bikinis and swimming trunks.
Wellness - just do something for yourself
Maybe when the kids paint happily in the children's club, work or play with their peers? Then you can enjoy the sauna, solarium, or steam bath. Or relax your muscles during the underwater massage in the warm indoor pool... For the optimal interaction of tension and relaxation you can take a few strong swims in the counter-current system...