On the campsite
Camping Club Farret
Why book Camping Club Farret?
- Direct access to the fine sandy beach
- Outdoor and indoor pools under palm trees
- Water slides, lagoons, and wellness
- Elegantly designed cottages, some located in island position!
- Southern French flair, Africa, South Seas and Pirates
- Free shuttle to railway station, airport and other destinations
Don't miss it! Club Farret exclusive tips
- The ‘Jungle Bar’ at the camping park: here bartender Johanna mixes perfect cocktails
- Tuesday is Sushi day in the camping restaurant La Palmeraie
- Guided bike tour with Dadou on the Canal du Midi to the Libron vineyard
- Estival de Pezenas: regional market for artisans and food (on Friday)
Your family holiday with pool, beach and fun at Club Farret
First off, why not try the big beach or to the pool lagoon? The 5 water slides rushing down the ‘Aquadôme’ or conquering the water playground and Pirate’s Bay? Afterwards you can play on the playground, tennis court, banana boat or football field? Would you rather chill on the sun lounger under palm trees or at the stylish bars? Camping Club Farret offers you 5-star camping holidays for young and old, with creative courses, children's club, shopping and show evenings; all that in an international atmosphere.
Pirate fries and burgers, fine seafood, or adventure grills?
Here small pirates and big connoisseurs can eat their fill. The culinary delights of Camping Club Farret offers something for every taste and every holiday budget! There is also the chance a nightcap at the wine bar - or coffee specialities, ice cream, or crêpes. At the Crêpe-Lodge you can play a round of mini golf with your kids. Would you like to cook yourself? Your comfort accommodation has a well-equipped designer kitchen! Want to whet your appetite? Then look forward to exciting shopping tours at the weekly markets of Vias, Portiragnes, in the old town of Béziers or at the port of Sète. Find out more here and book Club Farret for less.
Pure luxury for a small price
How about a holiday in the low season? In one of the Luxury rental accommodation with private bathroom, comfortable beds, kitchen, air conditioning, large lounge terrace and much more? Look forward to the heated indoor pools, relaxing hours in the whirlpool or soothing massages or peelings. Discover the vineyards and cultural cities of Languedoc in a mild climate.