On the campsite
Camping Las Palmeras
Good reasons to book Camping Las Palmeras:
- 250 meters from the wide sandy beach.
- Small, multiple award-winning camping park, barrier-free and with great commitment to the environment.
- Close to the nature reserve Aiguamolls de l'Empordà.
- Holiday on semi-shaded pitches, in bungalows, studios, cabanas or mobile homes.
- Small pool area under palm trees, with children's pool.
- Wi-Fi, bike rental, playground, football (artificial turf), pelota and basketball, billiards and table tennis.
Our tips for the region
- Imaginative paintings, sculptures and oversized eggs on a turret... all created by a genius-mad artist and his muse, his wife Gala. Visit the Dalí Triangle. Made up of the museum in Figueras, the residential building with exhibition in Portlligat, and the Castell Gala Dalí in Púbol
- Experience the Middle Ages - over the Romanesque bridge to the Jewish quarter of Besalú, or in the Gothic old town of Pals. Or walk back to the ancient settlement of this part of Catalonia - at the excavation sites of Emporion, Romans, and Greeks who have immortalized themselves here
- The salt and brackish water lagoons of the Aiguamolls de l'Empordà are home to animal species that are practically nowhere else to be found: for example, the Spanish carps. Whether it is on the menu of the nimble otters that you see scurrying through the water here with luck?
Family oriented, personal, and lots of service - Camping Las Palmeras on the Costa Brava
Are you looking for a individual camping park on the coast of Catalonia, an alternative to the big resort-like sites? You have found it because at Las Palmeras you camp in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoy a lot of nature, ambience, but also a lot of modern service.
Pleasant, off the beaten track, but not too far away
It is only 250 meters to the wide sandy beach. It is monitored by a lifeguard station during the summer months. Here you can swim to your heart's content, steer a kite through the air, play ball or do nothing at all. Maybe you want to learn how to kite or windsurf . The small pool area, situated between lawns under palm trees, offers more water fun. One of the three pools is especially suitable for families with small kids.
Discover the green side of the Costa Brava
At Camping Las Palmeras you can rent bicycles, mountain bikes and e-bikes. You can also get a navigation system with the GPS data of many interesting bike routes installed. If you come back to Camping Las Palmeras from your exciting bike tour, you can stock up at the small supermarket. The cosy restaurant offers Mediterranean and especially Catalan specialities. The kitchen team also uses regional products for the preparation. You will also get a lot of food to go, for example crispy fried chicken. And how good it smells!