FAQ - Camping & Bungalow Park La Llosa
Where is the campsite located?
The campsite is located in Cambrils (Tarragona), in the heart of the Costa Dorada, a typical destination for families with a Mediterranean climate. It is only 50 m from the beach and 800 m from the tourist and commercial center of Cambrils. In addition, it is only 5 km from Portaventura World, one of the largest amusement parks in Europe.
How many pitches and rental accommodations does the campsite have?
The campsite has 140 pitches, which are divided and delimited by shady trees. All pitches have electricity connections. In addition, the campsite offers 134 different types of rental accommodations, such as bungalows, mobile homes or glamping tents. The bungalows are furnished and fully equipped, ideal for a relaxing family holiday on the beach. The mobile homes are modern and comfortable, with a covered terrace and space for up to 6 people. The glamping tents are an original and ecological option to enjoy nature without giving up comfort.
What facilities does the campsite offer?
The campsite offers a variety of services and facilities for its guests, such as:
- A large pool with children’s pool and sun loungers.
- A playground with slides, swings and trampolines.
- A sports field with soccer, basketball and volleyball courts.
- A mini club with animation for children from 4 to 12 years old.
- A restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and a terrace overlooking the pool.
- A supermarket with fresh products, bakery and souvenirs.
- A laundry room with washing machines and dryers.
- A sanitary building with showers, toilets and changing tables.
- A bicycle rental to explore the surroundings.
Is there a supermarket or a restaurant?
Yes, the campsite has a supermarket and a restaurant. The supermarket offers a large selection of fresh products, bakery, drinks, snacks and souvenirs. It is open daily from 8:00 to 22:00. The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine with meat, fish and paella dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the pool and a TV to follow sports events. It is open daily from 9:00 to 24:00.
How can I book the campsite?
You can book the campsite online via the website, by phone at +34 977 36 26 15 or by email.
How do I get to the campsite?
The campsite is accessible by various means of transport:
- By car: The campsite is located on the AP-7 motorway, exit 37 (Cambrils). Follow the signs to the campsite. The GPS coordinates are: 41.065433, 1.045659.
- By train: The nearest train station is Cambrils, which is about 2 km from the campsite. From there you can take a taxi or a bus.
- By plane: The nearest airport is Reus, which is about 15 km from the campsite.
What can I do in the surroundings?
The surroundings of the campsite offer many possibilities for activities and excursions, such as:
- Enjoying the beach: The campsite is only 50 m from the beach, where you can swim, sunbathe or practice water sports such as surfing, sailing or kayaking.
- Visiting Cambrils: Cambrils is a charming coastal town with a beautiful harbor, an old town and a promenade. You can explore the local shops, bars and restaurants or visit the museum of history and archaeology.
- Experiencing Portaventura World: Portaventura World is one of the largest amusement parks in Europe, with six themed worlds, numerous attractions, shows and restaurants. It is only 5 km from the campsite and offers fun for the whole family.
- Discovering the Roman Tarragona: Tarragona is a historical city with a rich Roman heritage. You can visit the amphitheater, the city wall, the circus or the forum or visit the archaeological museum.
- Enjoying nature: The Costa Dorada offers a diverse landscape with mountains, rivers and natural parks. You can hike, bike or ride in places like the Montsant mountain range, the Ebro delta or the Prades mountain range.
What attractions are there in the surroundings?
In addition to the activities already mentioned, there are also other attractions in the surroundings of the campsite that are worth a visit, such as:
- The Modernist Wine Center of Pinell de Brai: An architectural jewel from the early 20th century, known as the “Cathedral of Wine”. It houses a museum about wine making and a winery with local wines and oils.
- The Monastery of Poblet: An impressive Cistercian monastery from the 12th century, which belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage. It is one of the largest and best preserved medieval monasteries in Europe and houses a significant art and book collection.
- The Caves of Benifallet: A spectacular cave system with different galleries full of stalactites, stalagmites and other geological formations. Guided tours are offered through the different rooms and a wonderful view of the Ebro river.
Is the campsite dog friendly?
Yes, the campsite is dog friendly and allows pets on the pitches and in some rental accommodations. However, the owners must follow some rules, such as:
- Pets must always be kept on a leash.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or in the sanitary facilities.
- Pets must have a valid vaccination certificate.
- The owners must dispose of their pets’ excrement.
- The owners are responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused.
Is there wifi on the campsite?
Yes, the campsite offers a wifi service on the entire site. However, this service is not free and requires the purchase of a ticket at the reception or in the supermarket. The prices vary depending on the duration and number of devices.