On the campsite
Camping and Holiday Park Wulfener Hals
This is what Camping and Holiday Park Wulfener Hals on the Baltic Sea island of Fehmarn offers you
- Bathing fun on the Baltic Sea or in the heated pool.
- About 860 well-kept parking spaces, 100 rental caravans, and holiday apartments, 100 WoMo parking spaces.
- Six restaurants and bistros, supermarket, luxury sanitary rooms with family bathrooms, high-quality play equipment for the kids.
- Ball sports, live music, and active programme for adults and children.
- Own golf course, golf courses, and holidays incl. green fee.
- Windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, and diving.
Add more tips
- Tee off, pitching and putting learn with PGA Pro David Stenson: camping Wulfener Hals has its own 9-hole golf course and offers courses for parents and children. Here you don't need to have a licence to try this fascinating sport.
- Fehmarn not only has the most hours of sunshine in Schleswig-Holstein - but also a Polynesian South Seas style bar in the Wulfener Hals camping and holiday park. You can look forward to a fun dance in the "Palme" - or to family-friendly talent and musical shows organised for you by the professional entertainment team.
- Native or exotic - family fun and culinary delights, at the "Oktoberfest", at Holsteiner, maritime, Greek or Italian theme evenings.
On a peninsula between the inland sea and the Baltic Sea - the holiday and camping park
The special location does not only promise a lot of nature experience and relaxation by the sea - but also ideal conditions to learn or perfect windsurfing. Beginners' courses take place on the Burger Binnensee directly at 5-star camping park . A pleasant breeze usually blows here, but the waves are not too high. Advanced wavecutters plough through the waves on the Baltic Sea. In the evening you can talk shop with other new or old surfers - in the cosy bar "Surfboard".
No surfing? Then simply choose one of the many other sports and recreation possibilities
You can go diving under expert guidance, learn to sail, or rent bicycles, to explore the flat meadows, dikes, and beaches of Fehmarn. Or you can cycle to the island capital Burg for shopping or to the sea aquarium to look sharks and other big fish deep in the eyes. Doing nothing is of course also possible on the quiet pitches or the veranda of your comfortable mobile home, bungalow or holiday home...
Ideal also for the off-season - the wellness point
Relax with aroma oil applications, whole body, neck and face massages. You can also learn pilates or yoga in the camping and holiday park Wulfener Hals. It's also totally relaxing when you get involved in playful movement. For example juggling, ball sports, tournaments or, with hot rhythms, Zumba, or dance aerobics. If you want to get the most out of your energy, you can use "Power Sixpack-Training" and other fitness workouts. In the middle of the bull's eye you hit the bull's eye with archery. You can also hit the bull's eye with your family during your holiday choice if you want to book the camping and holiday park Wulfener Hals...