On the campsite
BravoPlaya Camping Resort
- Heated indoor pool.
- Tropical and Caribbean pools.
- Playgrounds - in the water and on land.
- Terrace restaurant and bars
- Oropesa del Mar (less than 2 miles) or Valencia.
Our tips for your holiday
- For nature lovers you can hike through the macchia with sea views in the nearby nature park Sierra de Irta near Oropesa, where a century-old tower watches over the coast.
- Not only football fans should know Villarreal because the arcades at the Plaza Mayor in the old town are a pleasant shady shopping paradise.
- Whoever travels there in the middle/end of July can enjoy the annual music festival in Benicàssim both Spanish and international stars perform.
All year camping in the mild climate of the central Spanish coast
BravoPlaya Camping Resort in Ribera de Cabanes is a medium-sized bungalow and camping park by the sea. You will find it on the Costa de Azahar, between Tarragona and Valencia. Many trees and hedges characterise the well-kept pitches. Are you arriving relaxed without your own equipment? Holiday bungalows and mobile homes are available for rent. Via two entrances you can reach the long sandy beach. It usually slopes gently into the water which is ideal for swimming! The three pools of BravoPlaya Camping Resort are also a paradise for young and old. Both the Tropical pool and Caribbean style, hydromassage, and whirlpools offer relaxation. And the little ones? Who will be the first to conquer the small colourful bull figures in the children pool?
And who dares to go on the baby slide or already on the small tunnel slide?
One of the swimming pools at BravoPlaya Camping Resort is indoor and heated. You can swim and camp here all year round! Regularly the cheerful team of staff will take you on tours, for example with water gymnastics, water polo and more. For the children's club there is a roofed and therefore shady area where you can paint or do handicrafts to your heart's content. In the evening there’s disco and mini disco fun, as well as a magician or clown . Especially in high season.
On Thursdays there’s a fun foam party…
Not everyone's cup of tea: well on Wednesdays in midsummer there’s the real show, bullfights take place in the arena - with real bulls that fortunately survive the spectacle. In the restaurant you can enjoy Paella, Pizza, and more, if desired there is also meals to take away. For shopping you can use the local supermarket - or the Mercadona wholesale market only one kilometre away. On the beach you can chill in the Cabaña Beach Café and Bistro, with ice cream, hearty treats or crêpes. The grown-ups can enjoy a Mojito, a cool Cerveza or non-alcoholic drinks at the Chiri Bar by the pool - or you can take a break from Minigolf in the Golf Bar. Sounds good, doesn't it? Here at CampingDreams you can find more info and links to BravoPlaya Camping Resort....
FAQ for BravoPlaya Camping Resort
Where is the campsite located?
The campsite is located directly on a Mediterranean beach, on the Costa de Azahar, 3 km north of the tourist resort Oropesa del Mar and next to the nature reserve Prat de Cabanes1. The address is Avenida Camí L’Atall 44, 12595 Torre la Sal.
How many pitches and rental accommodations does the campsite have?
The campsite has 488 parcelled pitches for holidaymakers with a size of 65 to 110 sqm. In addition, there are 115 rental accommodations of different types and sizes, including bungalows, mobile homes and pods.
What facilities does the campsite offer?
The campsite offers a variety of facilities for a comfortable and varied stay. These include among others:
- Four swimming pools (two of them covered and partly heated), a water spray park and a whirlpool
- A bullfighting arena (without violence), a gym, a mini golf course, an archery range and several sports fields
- A beauty department with sauna and massage offer
- An animation programme for children and adults with Bravito and Mansita, the mascots of the campsite
- An indoor playground, a children’s playground and a paddling pool for the little ones
- An accessible equipment for guests with mobility restrictions (e.g. own sanitary building, specially marked lanes on all paths of the site, lift in two of the swimming pools as well as barrier-free building entrances and rental bungalows).
Is there a supermarket or a restaurant?
Yes, there is a supermarket on the campsite grounds as well as another supermarket 50 m away. There you can buy food as well as camping and leisure articles. In addition, there is a pub or restaurant on the site as well as another pub or restaurant 50 m away. There you can enjoy culinary delights or a snack.
How can I book the campsite?
You can book the campsite online via the website or by phone at +34 964319063.
How do I get to the campsite?
You can reach the campsite by car via the motorway AP-7 (exit no. 45). Then follow the signs to the nature park Prat de Cabanes Torreblanca until you reach the roundabout of Torre la Sal. There take the first exit towards beach (Camí L’Atall) until house number 441. You can also take the train to Oropesa del Mar station and then take a bus or taxi to the campsite.
What can I do in the surroundings?
The surroundings of the campsite offer many possibilities for activities and excursions. You can, for example:
- Hike or cycle in the nature reserve Prat de Cabanes Torreblanca, which includes a narrow coastal strip with marshy areas and fascinating moors
- Play tennis, padel, multisport or football on site or nearby
- Visit Oropesa del Mar, a small holiday resort with a beautiful beach, a castle and a museum
- Drive further along Cami Verde to Benicassim and Castellon, two more attractive coastal towns with historical sights and cultural offers.
What sights are there in the surroundings?
In the surroundings of the campsite there are some sights that you should not miss. These include for example:
- The castle of Peñiscola, a medieval fortress on a rock above the sea, which served as a backdrop for films like El Cid or Game of Thrones
- The aquarium of Valencia, the largest aquarium in Europe with more than 500 different animal species from all seas of the world
- The city of arts and sciences in Valencia, a futuristic complex with an opera house, a planetarium, a science museum and a botanical garden
- The ceramic museum of Alcora, which shows an extensive collection of ceramic objects from different epochs and styles.
Is the campsite dog-friendly?
Yes, the campsite is dog-friendly and allows dogs on pitches and in some rental accommodations (with surcharge). In addition, there is a dog salon on site as well as a dog beach nearby. Please observe the applicable rules for dogs on site.
Is there wifi on site?