On the campsite
Camping Mühleye, Visp
Your advantages at Camping Mühleye
- Swimming pool with kids' area, slide, diving board
- Swimming lessons, yoga, large activity programme, playground
- Shop and restaurant
- Hike the alpine nature and the hydraulic engineering history of the Valais
- Ideal location for cycling holidaymakers: only three minutes by bike to the railway station, MTB trails in the surrounding area
Our tips for Camping Mühleye
- Hike in the Baltschiedertal valley with „the son of the waterman“ along the idyllic Suonen, the historic water courses
- Visit the alpine cheese dairy or take part in the guided walk through the old town of Visp with wine tasting
- Sweat in the tent, but with a wellness effect – the Finnish tent sauna of Camping Mühleye
Active and enjoyable in the Valais: holidays at Camping Mühleye
Camping Mühleye offers you well-maintained sanitary facilities and 190 pitches on grass, between 80 and 150 square metres in size. Families or groups can also stay in the large Tipi tent. The activity programme is particularly varied. For kids, for example, there are music and dance games on Wednesday afternoons, games with all the senses, pirate hunts, or a circus company comes to the Mühleye campsite.
The grown-ups can relax with yoga...
…on land or on the SUP board on the water. You can also get into balance with the invigorating and relaxing FloatFit exercises. Aqua Power Gymnastics is particularly easy on the joints. If you have children who dream of being a mermaid for once, mermaid and mermaid swimming are also part of the poolside activities. Of course, there will be a souvenir photo at the end of the course!
Healthy, delicious and cosy: the garden restaurant at Camping Mühleye
On Mondays there's raclette, and on Wednesday it's pizza day. Friday is lasagne day. You can start your holiday Sunday with brunch… DJ events, football matches, an exciting Indian Night for the kids or lectures for mental fitness are among the many things Camping Mühleye has to offer.