On the campsite
Camping Resort Lanterna
Camping Lanterna - Istria's camping pearl on the Lanterna peninsula
- Large-scale facility on a wooded peninsula, surrounded by crystal-clear water.
- There you won’t be dry for long- giant water fun in the Aquamar water park with pirate ship and water slides.
- Here you can stay fit with sports fun in the V Sports Centre and daily Stay-Fit-Sports program
- Whether you stay in the luxurious glamping tent or camp on the pitch, here you have enough space and space for a relaxing stay under fragrant pine trees and gnarled oaks.
- Will you ever see your children again? Because they’re having so much fun disappearing in the multilingual Maro Club, the older ones hang out in the cool Teens’ Club
- Why wander far away? An almost 2 mile long hiking and cycling trail at the campsite invites you to stroll and stroll to your heart's content
Our tips for your holiday: a short trip to Porec...
- Cultural tip: Go to nearby Porec and explore the historic old town on foot, on the trail of the ancient Roman past. Especially impressive is the Euphrasius Basilica, one of the first still existing churches from the 6th century
- Restaurant-Tip: One of the best restaurants in Istria belongs to the Boutique-Hotel Mauro very close to the ferry terminal. Specialities are fish and fine wines. Oh and one more tip, before you visit the restaurant, check the travel cash
- Tip for a trip: you can take the speedboat from Porec to Venice for a day trip or chug comfortably by fishing boat to the beautiful Limski-Fjord.
What do you desire? Here camper wishes come true
From the tent directly into the water? Well then wish fulfilled because on the newly built beaches in the Marbello zone, your pitch is directly by the sea. Next wish fulfilled: next to the new multi-purpose sports field is the skateboard park, which your children have been waiting for. Another wish fulfilled: yes, you can take your pets with you. Enough space for everyone is there.
You have to have taste - and the Restaurant Mauro
Something for friends of good taste: the Cooking arts of the team of place a la carte Restaurants Mauro are legendary. You can enjoy high-quality Mediterranean cuisine, freshly caught Adriatic seafood, homemade pasta, seasonal vegetables, and fruit from local cultivation. In addition the expert service offers the suitable wines of the on-site winery.A special attraction is the Tatarbeefsteak, prepared before your eyes at the table. Don't forget your tip! Children are very welcome and choose small delicacies from the children's menu. After the meal there’s still time to head to the bar and enjoy a nightcap with a view of the sea?
Camping with style - Glamping in Tarska vala
You shouldn't miss this because the perfectly equipped safari tents are located in the most beautiful part of the camping resort with plenty of space and room for your personal camping freedom. From here you have a breathtaking view of the sea and the opposite Novigrad. So beautiful that It's best to make a reservation. Or book now on the website.