On the campsite
Camping Aminess Sirena
- Directly on the fine pebble beach, ideal for snorkelling, bathing, and chilling
- Eight minutes’ walk to the Punto Mare Fun & Beach Zone of the nearby associated hotel</li
- Tennis, soccer field, playground, beach volleyball nets
- Grill restaurant, pizzeria, bar terraces
- trips to the Brijuni Islands (from Fazana), Rovinj and Pula
Tips for discoveries around Camping Aminess Sirena
- Wild sheep, deer, rabbits - but what are the zebras doing in the Brijuni archipelago? Marshal Tito, former Yugoslavian ruler, once had his summer residence here and was given many tropical animals by state guests
- More animals, but underwater: Visit the aquarium of Rovinj or countless colourful tropical fish, caimans and chameleons in the aquarium/terrarium in the old town of Porec
- Who wants to have a go on miles of water slides? From the smaller "Mini Surf" to the 20 meter high "Bunga Hole"... This will be a speedy day out in the Aquapark Istralandia
Your Adriatic holiday in Istria - with the whole family in the Campingpark Aminess Sirena
A park surrounded by pines, palm trees and olive trees Camping Aminess Sirena welcomes you. From many pitches you can see through the strong green on bright rocks shining in the sun and on the bright blue of the Adriatic Sea. The pitches and the mostly air-conditioned Premium mobile homes are often sunny. Between the modern mobile homes at Camping Aminess Sirena there are also pools!
They are often bordered by small palms and other trees
A large football pitch is located at the camping park. The gastro facilities and the Fun & Beach Zone with many games and shows are easily accessible (800 meters) - but far enough away not to disturb your evenings.
Then at Camping Aminess Sirena you can relax and watch the sun set over the sea...
And you can calmly think about where you want to go the next morning with snorkel and diving goggles on tour. Or you can go out to sea, for example you can rent pedal boats, beach canoes or even a Jet-Ski.