On the campsite
Boutique Camp Materada Beach
Small but very fine destination for both camper and glamper
- Super location - directly at the new pebble beach, with fantastic sea views
- First class cuisine and first class service in the restaurant
- Exclusive Adriatic mobile homes with their own whirlpool on the terrace
- First rate swimming in the seawater infinity pool
- Family-friendly: Kids club for the little ones
Our tips for your holiday
- Hot tip: Something for small and large archaeologists alike. Just over a mile along the beach promenade - you can rent bikes at the Boutique Camp - and you're already in the well worth seeing old town of Poreč. Stroll through the historic alleys, visit the Euphrasius Basilica, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take a look at the remains of the temples dedicated to Mars and Neptune from the 1st century on Marafor Square.
- Cool Tip: going deeper underground! In the Jama Baredine it is pleasantly cool, 14 degrees all year round. This is the only dripstone cave in Istria that you can visit. In the Spaghetti Hall you'll find the White Tower of Pisa and in the Figures Hall both the Snowman and Madonna are waiting for you to drop by. Don't miss it: In a separate shallow basin you can observe the rare and fascinating elm trees
- Heavenly Tip: A visit to the VIŠNJAN Observatory in Tičan, only 16 km from Poreč, is definitely an extraordinary holiday experience. If you register in time, you can even take a look through the large telescope into the starry sky. More information at the reception of the Boutique Camp Materada Beach
A paradise for parents with young or middle aged children
Yes it is clear to see that the Boutique Camp Materada Beach is "only" a small holiday and camping resort. Everything is a bit more family, more familiar, not just any mass operation. If you value privacy and free camping life, then you've come to the right place. Especially if your children are a bit smaller. For the little rascals there is a nice playground with toys, an extra flat area in the fresh water pool and child-friendly childcare and entertainment in the children's club. Another advantage of a small manageable facility: you always have your children in sight.
Day and night: culinary art in the restaurant
The restaurant on the site is fully adjusted to your holiday wishes during the day. In the morning we serve coffee and cappuccino, light and simple dishes and a special children's menu from noon on and in the evening we enjoy our meals. Especially in the evening one notices that the kitchen staff is provided by the renowned Hotel Mauro from Porec. Freshly caught seafood and excellent wines turn the evening meal into an experience you won't soon forget.
With luxury and comfort: Chic mobile homes and romantic safari tents
If you are planning a holiday at Boutique Camp Materada Beach, you might also be interested in the modern and luxurious Adria mobile homes. Choose one with a private whirlpool on the terrace. With so much luxury it may be worth it . If you prefer to be out in the open when camping, a Safari tent, with kitchen, shower and WC, is the best choice. A look at the website of the Boutique Camp Materada Beach will tell you more. Book in time!