On the campsite
5 good reasons for your family holidays at Camping Vestar
- Campingpark Vestar is situated directly on the beach in a bay.
- There’s a pool complex with children's pool, slide, and diving platform.
- The large selection of (water) sports - boat moorings, pedal boats with slides, diving centre, water and jet skis, aquarobics in the sea water pool
- The delicacies served in the grill restaurant, in the pizzeria "Kamin", or at the “Bleu Bar”.
- Good excursion possibilities - to the island town Rovinj, to the Limski Fjord, or to the Roman Arena in Pula.
Please don't miss: our tips for your holidays at Camping Vestar
- Discover the city of butterflies away from the big tourist streams - Bountiful with its medieval alleyways lies on the Perin Hill, amidst vineyards, olive trees, macchia shrubland, and Mediterranean flowers.
- To visit the ghost town of Dvigrad - the medieval ruins around two castles have been abandoned for over 350 years.
- The stalactite cave of Baredine - discover the Grottenolm, learn rope climbing, or visit the exhibition on the Mediterranean Trilogy (Wine, Olive Oil, and Bread).
Camping Vestar in Istria, directly on the Adriatic Sea
don’t forget your diving goggles because on the pebbly beach the turquoise shimmering water is wonderfully clear. You can already say hello to many little sea dwellers while snorkeling in shallow water depths. You fancy diving down deep? The diving centre on Camping Vestar offers, twice a day, exciting diving trips to reefs, wrecks, and more. Diving lessons are of course also possible. If you want to dive even faster into the fresh water, just jump from the diving board into the pool. Or try one of the water slides. Even the pedal boats have a slide at the stern, so that the relaxed pedal trip at sea quickly becomes sliding fun. Big kids can conquer the inflatable climbing and sliding world, which is anchored in the bay. Smaller Vestar vacationers will be jubilant with joy as they play through the water attractions of the ’spray park’ in the pool complex.
Do you feel better about water?
You can bring your own boat and rent a buoy, learn water skiing, or plough through the waves with the fast jet ski. Or you can take the excursion steamer from Rovinj to the Brijuni Islands or the pirate nests at the rocks of Limski Fjord. If you are the first to see a dolphin jumping over the waves on the way, you will be rewarded with a delicious ice cream at the Ice Corner of Camping Vestar as a reward. You can also rent bicycles and cycle the almost 4 miles to the old town of Rovinj. Always great along the coast! The sixty meter high bell tower with the huge statue of the saint (Sveta) Eufemija on top shows you the way. Or you can play beach volleyball.
Your one-time family time at Camping Vestar
Your kids aren't tired of having fun, kicking, playing, bathing, snorkeling, or splashing around are they? The little ones will crowd around in the evening - when the cheerful mini disco finally starts. Or when they can show their proud parents the talent showwhich the young stars have rehearsed with the professional child carers. Hold this unforgettable vacation evening with the Smartphone. Send a photo of the bar by Wi-Fi to your parents or parents-in-law at home. Or, even better, take them with you. Maybe in one of the family bungalows on Camping Vestar grouped around a pool? Or in the elegant sea view camping homes or one of the luxurious mobile homes and comfort tents of renowned camping providers? Have fun choosing!