On the campsite
Orbitur Camping Valado: Your dream vacation in Portugal
Are you looking for a campsite that offers you everything you need for a relaxing and varied vacation? Then you are at the right place at Orbitur Camping Valado. The campsite is located in the picturesque city of Nazaré on the Portuguese Atlantic coast and offers you a variety of possibilities to enjoy the nature, culture and gastronomy of the region.
Orbitur Camping Valado: Comfort and coziness
At the campsite Orbitur Camping Valado you will find everything you need for a comfortable and cozy stay. You have the choice between 250 pitches for motorhomes, caravans and tents, all equipped with electricity and water connection. Or you choose one of the 39 rental accommodations, ranging from bungalows to mobile homes and lodge tents. All rental accommodations have a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and one or more bedrooms.
At the campsite you will also find various facilities and amenities that make your stay even more pleasant. These include:
- Sanitary facilities with hot water, washing machines and dryers
- A pool with sun loungers and parasols
- A playground for the little ones
- A tennis court and a multisport field for the sporty ones
- A supermarket with fresh products and camping articles
- A restaurant and a bar with local specialties and drinks
- Wifi in the public areas and in some rental accommodations (for a fee)
Orbitur Camping Valado: Nature and culture
But not only on the campsite there is a lot to experience. Also in the surrounding area there are numerous attractions and activities that make your vacation unforgettable. You can, for example:
- Explore the city of Nazaré, which is known for its huge wave breaker, its lighthouse, its fishing museum and its traditional fishermen’s houses.
- Visit the beaches of Nazaré and São Martinho do Porto, which are among the most beautiful in the region and ideal for sunbathing, swimming or surfing.
- Visit the monasteries of Batalha and Alcobaça, which belong to the UNESCO World Heritage and are impressive examples of the Portuguese Gothic.
- Explore the nature parks of Serra de Aire e Candeeiros and Serra de d’Aire e Serra dos Candeeiros, which offer a diverse flora and fauna as well as spectacular caves.
- Hike, bike or ride along the coast or in the hinterland and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
Orbitur Camping Valado: Book your dream vacation now
Are you convinced? Then book your dream vacation at the campsite Orbitur Camping Valado now. You can book the campsite online via the website or by phone. There you will find all information about availability, prices and booking conditions. Or you just come by, because the campsite is open all year round.
The campsite is easy to reach by car or public transport. The nearest bus stop is only a few minutes away from the campsite. The exact address is: Rua dos Combatentes do Ultramar, 2450-148 NAZARÉ.