On the campsite
Camping La Rocca
- directly at Lake Garda.
- Swimming pool with children's area.
- Basketball, billiards, soccer and beach volleyball.
- Wine Tours to Bardolino, Romans and Romanticism in Verona.
- Near by: Gardaland, SeaLife, Parco Natura Viva.
Our favourite excursions around Camping La Rocca
- Italy's largest lake looks very small from an altitude of two kilometres - a cable car takes you up to Monte Baldo.
- A Selfie with Cleopatra or Roman gladiators? With the street artists in front of the Arena di Verona.
- Be astonished by the castle at the lake - and the famous two-coloured marble altar in the church of Malcesine.
Ambience, comfort and family fun directly on Lake Garda
With around eight hectares, Camping La Rocca is not too big, so there is a particularly family oriented atmosphere here. But La Rocca is big enough to offer you numerous services and modern, ready-made rental accommodation. The camping park is divided into two parts. In the upper area you can chill on the deck chairs by the swimming pool, while your partner splashes around with your kids. Or you can walk through the connecting tunnel to the lower part of the course, which is bordered directly by the pebble beach. Here you can swim, rent a paddle or pedal boat.
Active recreation for large and small
Would you or your kids like to play table football, basketball, or pool ? You have the choice. Maybe you'll smash the ball over the net while playing beach volleyball? The little guests conquer the great playground, or they are looking forward to tinkering, playing and dancing fun with their peers - in the children's club of Camping La Rocca.
Buon Appetito in Ristarocca
Enjoy pizza, pasta, and more in the camping restaurant of La Rocca. Or walk along the promenade to Bardolino or Peschiera. Here you can shop to your heart's content, discover ice cream parlours and restaurants. At Camping La Rocca you can also rent bicycles, to discover the sea cycle paths or the vineyards and olive groves of the area...