On the campsite
Marina di Venezia
Delightful camping in Veneto on perhaps the best (organized) campsite in Italy
- If you’re a camping lover what more could you want? Great location between sea and lagoon, Venice very close, generous facilities, and an attentive and competent service. This is your next camping destination: the 5-star camping Marina di Venezia.
- Large sandy beach, shallowly dropping into the sea, a lot of space even at peak times.
- Slides, splashing around, swimming: impressive AquaMarina Park of gigantic dimensions. Your children - and not only them - will love it.
- Exemplary and wide-ranging sports and entertainment programme for small and large campers from B as in beach volleyball to Z as in Zumba fitness.
- Dog lovers are welcome! Marina di Venezia has reserved especially nice pitches for you and your four-legged friends. With own beach access, dog trainer, dog sitter service, and dog shower.
Our tips for your holiday
- Tip for excursions: get on your bike! Take a tour of the pleasantly flat Cavallino Treporti peninsula, enjoy nature, watch the herons and flamingos in the lagoon. Rental bikes and all information and insider tips at reception.
- Culinary tip: cycling makes you hungry and thirsty. Here you can stop for lunch in the Trattoria Laguna. Address: Via Pordelio, 444, 30013 Cavallino-Treporti.
- Venice, a little different and off the beaten tourist track. Drive to the lagoon city, visit the Ghimel Garden Café in the Jewish quarter, and then have an aperitif or two at the Profondo Rosso, Fondamenta dei Ormesini, 2839, on the other side of the canal.
How much pool and fun can you get?
15.000 square metersof pure water pleasure in the AquaMarina Park.Enjoy the thrill of sliding, relaxation in the whirlpool, splashing in the lagoon, surf bathing in the wave bath, or would you rather take a few lanes in the olympic swimming pool? You can have it all. And to make sure that nothing happens to you and especially to your loved ones, a very attentive and caring lodge attendant team will watch over you.
Here’s a Question: where can you find something really tasty to eat? Answer: everywhere
You can already look forward to the culinary offerat Marina di Venezi, which is great and versatile. Delicious, typical Italian cuisine with pizza, pasta, olio, and freshly caught seafood. Your vegetables come from neighbouring horticulturists and farmers. Four restaurants and three bars are waiting for your visit.
Until the soles of your shoes burn! Dance Samba!
This is really something special for a campsite: the dance team from Marina di Venezia will make you legs shake and bring you into dancing form. From hip-hop to tango from ballet to samba, there is something for everyone. And when you come home you have a real cool storypacked in your luggage.