On the campsite
Sant Angelo Village
Camping site with 5 stars on the Adriatic Sea, on a wide sandy beach with a varied bathing landscape
- Great water park with mega slide.
- Bathing pleasure on a wide sandy beach.
- Relaxation and rest in the rose garden.
- Mini slide for the very youngest.
- Top entertainment for small and large campers.
- Bicycle tours between lagoon and sea.
Our tips for your holiday at Sant Angelo Village
- Outdoor museum: by bicycle on a fortress tour from Cavallino to Punta Sabbioni.
- Gastro tip Punta Sabbioni: ristorante Sotoriva, Lungomare Dante Alighieri 32, with a great view of Venice, specialty seafood.
- Gelato tip Punta Sabbioni: gelateria de Marchi, Via di Ca'Savio 34/35, speciality ice cream and cake.
Great fun for the whole family - the water park with mega slide
You've been waiting for this, haven't you? For the mega slides in the water park. A lot of fun for everyone, especially for your children, who are screaming with pleasure when they throw themselves down the big water slides. Meanwhile, you can drift through the different pools, swim a few relaxed lengths, comfortably doze on a sun lounger, a refreshing drink in your hand. Of course, the culinary delights should not be neglected either. In between you can take a short break at the pool bar and glide into the new ‘butterfly’ pool with underwater massage. For the younger kids there are also mini slides and the fun spray park where they can splash around and play. In the evening the water park is even illuminated. Slides, pools and water games become the backdrop for magical evenings at the Piano Bar and for the entertainment programme of the entertainment team.
Service for captains and pedalers
You also want to be captain and brave the floods of the Adriatic Sea? On Sant Angelo they are prepared for such wishes. Let us advise you if you prefer to sail with a catamaran, pedal boat or a canoe. The booking can be done at the reception. Let's see, maybe one or the other young sailor will come with you. If you prefer to stay on land, then rent a bicycle or an e-bike for a trip with the whole family and explore the unique ecosystem between lagoon and sea together.
All you need
On Camping Sant Angelo everything is taken care of. There is a large water park, a professional entertainment team entertains you and the children with a colourful bouquet of games and sports and organises fantastic evening shows. In the supermarket or at the fruit and vegetable stalls you can buy all the ingredients for lunch or dinner. There is also a small bazaar and a newspaper kiosk. And for the those who are a bit peckish or starving you can to go to the large restaurant.Or have a real Italian gelato at the ice-cream parlour.