On the campsite
Camping Village Cavallino
So many holiday benefits on holiday in the Adriatic, at Camping Village Cavallino
- Small but cosy - Camping Village Cavallino is a real family alternative to the big camping parks
- Directly on the sandy beach -which is clean, flat sloping and many miles long
- Pool, Wi-Fi, Shop and Restaurant
- A lot of leisure fun nearby: Minigolf course, rental bikes, bows and arrows
- Enjoy Venetian and Italian cuisine - meat and fish dishes, oven-fresh pizza, pasta, and much more at the Camping-Ristorante
And what else? Our tips
- Why not leave the car behind. Only three miles from Camping Village Cavallino, at the pier of Punta Sabbioni, pedestrian ferries depart. They will take you across the wide blue of the Venetian lagoon without traffic jams or searching for a parking space. "Sigh, how romantic", and how practical! The next stop is St. Mark's Square in Venice with the Bridge of Sighs
- Looking for Superfast fun? Then measure yourself on the kart track on the peninsula of Cavallino with other hobby racers... or take it up a notch while kitesurfing or sailing in a catamaran with wind and waves
- Looking for colourful beauty? The red-blue-green-transparent animal figures made of Murano glass are no tourist tack, but handmade small works of art on site! By boat you can get to the island of the glassblowers. With "tradizione" and surprisingly affordable!
Beach holiday with the whole family at the Adriatic Sea
The 3, 4 and 5 star camping parks on the Adriatic coastline are like a string of pearls. There are no hotel skyscrapers to disturb the picture. The family campsite Cavallino is a shining pearl. Here you can camp under pines and other beach pines, camp with your caravan or motorhome - or rent a luxury tent (glamping!) or a mobile home.
And where are these ready built and fully equipped rental accommodations?
Not in a mega camping park, but in a cosy village? Well then congratulations! Here is your perfect holiday. You have found a special camping park, with pool, restaurant, and children's playground as well as entertainment. Look forward to Camping Village Cavallino.
You won’t be able to get enough of this beach vacation
Finally, the blue flag of the EU blows over the wide, fine-grained sandy beach. Build a sand castle with your kids and decorate it with shells; relax by the pool on the deckchair under the parasol. Or count your points or goals at one of the ball sports offers. You don't have to count dance steps with music and minidisco - they come all by themselves. Here at CampingDreams you'll find more information about Camping Village Cavallino!