On the campsite
Camping Village Pino Mare
Your beach and family holidays on the Adriatic with these advantages
- Luxury camping with pools, playgrounds, football pitch, and bike rental
- On the sandy beach of Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Situated on a wooded peninsula.
- Excursions to Venice, Caorle, Duino Castle, or Trieste.
- Many cycle paths for the whole family, through flat lagoons and grassland.
- Supermarket, restaurant, cocktail bar, and ice cream stand, along with Wi-Fi in the eating establishments.
Beyond the pool and the sandy beach there is much more to discover, for example...
- ... amusement parks for every taste: how about the Strabilia Luna Park at the promenade of Lignano? Or with the mega bouncy castles in the "I Gommosi" and the playground "Parco Junior", especially suitable for parents with small children.
- Nature lovers can observe about 200 land animal species and about 1,000 different birds in the Parco Punta Verde. Where is this large zoo? On a 10 hectare large natural area at the mouth of the Tagliamento, west of Lignano - or you visit the dinosaurs and look forward to fast whitewater fun in the Gulliverlandia
- You don't have to get up at 6 a.m. to reserve a lounger with your towel... As a guest of Pino Mare you use two sun loungers and an umbrella for free, on the fine sandy Adriatic beach (as of 2018, for current details see the camping website).
Here at Camping Village Pino Mare the kids are in a good mood - and the parents can recover
What about the pool complex with water slides (medium height), with bridges and paddling pool for parents with small children? Whether you want to relax in the wellness centre, with music and dance on the show stage or on the beach... You've come to the right place. From your luxury rental accommodation or your mostly semi-shade pitch you walk directly to the sandy beach. It slopes smoothly into the clean water and is very wide. Enough space to blink in the sun, play beach volleyball, or learn kitesurfing even in the high season in peace.
You also enjoy a lot of space on Camping Pino Mare to really relax
Relax and chill out, for example on the generously designed bar terrace with an espresso or Aperol Spritz, while the kids next door find the unofficial table football world champion. Whether you want pool or sea view from one of the bars, you decide. Or stroll through the park-like green areas with their flowers, palm trees and fountains - and wave to your good-humoured children when they conquer the playground castle with their holiday friends. Maybe they all want to play on the big artificial turf football pitch. Here you can always find other players.
Good for families with toddlers, the extra playground for small children
And even on the beach of Camping Pino Mare you can find swings and other play equipment. Big guests, who want to do something for their body and soul, can take part in fitness, aerobics, or spinning. The modern spinning bikes are in the fresh air, but pleasantly shady under the thatched roof. In the evening the whole family enjoys pizza, pasta, risotto, meat specialities and seafood from the grill or from the oven - and afterwards you can enjoy a little disco dance or a show of the good-humoured entertainment team. Or you can simply end the evening on the veranda of your camping bungalow or pitch, with an Orangina, a Merlot from Friuli or Veneto, a white Pinot Grigio, Trebbiano or a cool Birra?