On the campsite
Slip and slide, experience action, play, enjoy and chill - in Duinrell.
- Leisure park, ideal for middle-aged and small children.
- Subtropical adventure pool, indoor and outdoor, one of the largest in the BeNeLux region countries.
- Outdoor action and climbing for cool kids.
- Camping site with bungalows on well-kept lawns, directly next door.
- Snack bar, pizzeria, family restaurant La Place, supermarket, tennis, football and mini bowling.
- Kids fun instead of mega-commerce: for little money you can buy useful souvenirs with frog mascot Rik de Kikker, pens, books and more... But even if you don’t buy souvenirs your kids will probably never forget their (short) holiday at Camping Duinrell anyway.
- Masterpieces by Rembrandt hang not only in the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum - but also just around the corner, in the Mauritshuis of The Hague.
- From Amsterdam's canals to the Eiffel Tower and Colosseum in a few steps? It seems that the makers of Madurodam have copied half of Europe "en miniature".
A day full of experiences? There’s so much to see that at least three, if not seven days are recommended to discover all the attractions
Duinrell is really a classic and proves every holiday season anew: natural, comfortable camping, holidays on the Dutch coast and a mega leisure park with always new surprises... here you can enjoy everything in one! And there's no shortage of tranquillity and relaxation. One of the most popular attractions is the modern Tiki bath, indoor and outdoor, with the giant water slides, white water, and palm trees. Let yourself be thrown through the curves, try to resist the centrifugal force in the funnel - or feel the fascination of free fall from the slide into the pool. The total length of the countless water and land slides on Duinrell is more than half a kilometre! You'll also enjoy a wide choice of speed: from 60 kilometres per hour in the tunnel slide to snail speed, if you're relaxed and want to get from the lounger to the whirlpool...
No "fairground", but high class experiences and variety for the whole family.
If you book one of the Luxury bungalows or one of the mobile homes at Camping Duinrell, you enjoy free entry to the Fun Park. Look forward to classics like the ferris wheel, the nostalgic chain carousel and the monorail train. Rest with the on-site mascot "Rik", the frog, on the children's roller coaster. Dare with the big kids to the "Mad Mill", best on an empty stomach...Try to stay dry in the "Bumper Boats", or chill in the café with the historic, covered children's carousel. While your little ones are doing their rounds with happy shining eyes, you can order freshly baked poffertjes and a steaming cup of "Koffie".
No "resort", but a camping and leisure park close to nature, which offers you a lot of ambience and excursion possibilities.
Outdoor fanatics can climb the more than 15 meter high wall, conquer the adventure mountain or simply take the "Fiets" - with the (rental) bike you can cycle very relaxed through the wooded old dunes to the North Sea beach. It's only about 25 minutes and worth it because the almost a mile long, fine sandy beaches of South Holland offer plenty of space even in high season. After so much beach, pool, and fundo you fancy grabbing a bit of culture? How about the "probably biggest hidden object" of the world in The Hague? On the round "panorama Mesdag", about two hundred square meters in size, you will discover wide beaches, the sea, and countless details of historical beach life.