On the campsite
Camping Bi Village
Unclouded bathing pleasure in the modern holiday resort Bi Village
- Maintained pebble beach and chic pool area
- Top entertainment for kids, teens, and adults
- Climbing courses in the high ropes course
- An Eldorado for water sports enthusiasts with windsurfing and diving school
- The right restaurant for every taste
- Bi dog village with a place for dogs
Our tips for your holiday at Bi Village
- Tip for excursions: Take the ferry from Fazana to the Brijuni Islands. Former refuge of President Tito, today a national park with many native and even African animals. Tickets and advice are available at Bi Village
- Culinary tip: Something different than the average, yet very good, fish restaurants in Istria, try La Bodega, Trg Stare Skole 9 in Fazana. Here they serve regional specialties and tapas as a starter. Not bad.
- Experience tip: A trip with the Fazana semi submarine - half below, half above water - will remain in your memory forever. Children and dogs are welcome to join you as you explore the underwater world of Pula Bay. Start and end point in the harbour of Fazana
At Camping Bi Village bathing pleasure is highly rated
For you too? Well it most probably is for your kids too. All pool facilities therefore have children's pools and non-swimmer areas. And very important for the kids, every pool area has at least one water slide. That makes bathing even more fun. Sports entertainment is also provided: water gymnastics, water polo and Aqua Zumba are often on the programme. At the edge of the pool there are plenty of sunbeds for snoozing, sunbathing and relaxing. So you can keep an eye on your offspring - and the attentive pool staff will also take care of you.
Dogs welcome - Big Dog Beach at Bi Village
In the Bi Village they realized early on that for many families a successful holiday can only work with all family members. Therefore, Bi Village is a campsite where dogs with their families are very welcome. At the Bi Dog Beach, a separate beach section is reserved for our four-legged family members. Here you can go swimming with your dog at any time of the day. However: Deckchairs and parasols are not available in the dog zone. After all, holidaymakers on four paws need undisturbed exercise.
Restaurants and entertainment
You also want to go out for a fancy meal and not always swing the cooking spoon? The restaurants at Camping Bi Village offer you a rich selection of Mediterranean cuisine, especially fish and meat dishes. But there are also tasty offers for vegetarians and those with dietary needs. One of the restaurants, the Al Mare, is located directly on the beach. In the evening, mini discos and various shows take place on the large terrace. On the covered terrace of the sport bar "SHOW TIME" there is music and karaoke in the evening. If that's not enough for you, you can dance until late into the night at the camp's own disco...