On the campsite
Why book Camping Strasko? There are many good reasons...
- Beach vacation with pools
- Creative workshops, fun tournaments and many children's playgrounds
- ball or water sports, fitness centre and yoga with Adriatic view
- Modern and brightly designed luxury mobile homes with comfortable beds, bathroom, kitchen and veranda
- Two restaurants and a pizzeria, barbecue facilities and fresh produce market
- Short crossing to the island of Pag - over the bridge at Posedarje or by ferry from Prizna
Tips for you
- Ufo landing site or meeting place of the natives? The mysterious Pag rock triangle, the Paški Trokut, measures 32 x 32 x 22 metres!
- From the stone oven, traditionally cooked in the large cast-iron pan: the oven specialities in the restaurant Giardin
- Cuddle, chatter or ride - the kids love the kids, geese and ponies on the children's farm of Camping Strasko
Pools and a beach over which the Blue Flag is flying for special cleanliness
The large camping park, covered with many pine trees, is situated directly on the Adriatic Sea. The two kilometres long and very wide beach offers space for all guests - for chilling on the fine gravel, for planning and snorkeling in the clear water, which usually only slowly gets deeper. How about a dive to see seahorses, squid and more? Or you can go wild on the beach volleyball court, soccer field and tennis court before you have a drink or ice cream in the elegant open air beach bar? Afterwards you might want to relax in the large pool, from where you can look directly out to sea?
Children can let off steam with their peers all day long
"Hello, I'm Straško!" This is how the cute donkey, the place mascot greets the little ones in the children's club. He loves, just like many holiday children, to play football, ride a bicycle or to have a barbecue together with his parents. And the long-eared Straško loves the macaroni from Novalja! His girlfriend is the second mascot, the Deflin girl named Mare. She loves chilling on the beach, singing and acting with the childminders. Your kids will have fun! Dolphin Mare also likes fresh watermelon. You can get these and many more fruit and vegetable delicacies at the weekly market stall at Camping Strasko. And even more to grill, snack and enjoy in the supermarket...
Croatian and Italian inspired - the versatile Mediterranean and Balkan cuisine
In the restaurant Plaža on the main promenade you can enjoy grilled fish specialities, hearty meat dishes and a view of the neighbouring islands Lošinj and Cres. If you and your kids love pizza, sit down on the beach terrace: most of the delicacies of the Pizzeria More are baked with fruity tomato salsa and mild olive oil that comes directly from here. Maybe from one of the olive trees under which you can camp on Camping Strasko?