On the campsite
- Swimming pool with kids' pool
- Restaurant and bread service
- Bingo with great prizes for all the family
- Crafts, singing and games for the little ones in the KidsClub
- Playground, table tennis, table football, air hockey, free WiFi
Our savings tip for the whole of Ticino
- Travel in a relaxed and environmentally friendly way – and save money on your holiday: with the Ticino-Ticket. Valid from the Gotthard to the biking and hiking paradise of Mendrisiotto
- With the ticket, you can use local public transport for free. And you save with many discounts on mountain railway tickets, the Swissminiatur park, museums and more
A highlight for kids: the snake course for children
- Experience snakes instead of standing in line! That's what the Corso di Serpente for kids is all about, run by experienced snake handlers. Who dares to touch the real, living reptiles?
- You can find this and other adventure dates in the Camping Riarena event calendar
Camping in Ticino – at the 4-star Camping Riarena in Cugnasco
Look forward to well-kept pitches, mostly with lots of lawn, situated sunny or semi-shady under Bäumen. Relax by the pool with its sunbathing lawn, surrounded by palm trees and other trees. Kids can splash around in the shallow children's pool – a tent roof protects the small water surface from the midday sun. The large playground on the spacious lawn invites children of the same age to romp around.
Enjoy healthy food at the Ristorante of Camping Riarena
Swiss cuisine, delicious specialities of veal, beef or pork or numerous spaghetti variations, tagliatelle, gnocchi, which is just as good as in Italy – look forward to an enjoyable evening in the Ristorante. And then there is the large selection of oven-fresh pizzas… It is advisable to reserve a table in advance. Of course, you can also choose from a delicious selection of gluten- and lactose-free treats. If you need to plan your next trip, WiFi is free at Camping Riarena.