FAQ for Camping Benisol
Where is the campsite located?
The campsite Benisol is located on the Costa Blanca, between the mountains and the sea, near Benidorm. The exact address is Avda. Comunidad Valenciana s/n, 03503 Benidorm.
How many pitches and rental accommodations does the campsite have?
The campsite has a total of 300 pitches, of which 100 are for tourists. The pitches are separated by hedges and have a size of 60 to 100 sqm. They have electricity, water and TV connection as well as free wifi. The campsite also offers six rental accommodations, including two bungalows and four other accommodations.
What facilities does the campsite offer?
The campsite offers a number of facilities for a pleasant stay, such as:
- A heated outdoor pool with paddling pool and whirlpool
- An indoor pool with sauna
- A fitness room with modern equipment
- A multipurpose sports field for football, basketball or volleyball
- A children’s playground with animation for children
- A café with restaurant and snack bar
- A supermarket with bread service and newspapers
- Sanitary facilities with showers, toilets and washing machines
- A dog shower for the four-legged guests.
Is there a supermarket or a restaurant?
Yes, the campsite has its own supermarket with bread service and newspapers. There is also a café with restaurant and snack bar on the site. Near the campsite there are also other shopping and dining options.
How can I book the campsite?
You can book the campsite online via the website or contact them by phone at +34 965850422.
How do I get to the campsite?
The campsite is easily accessible by car or public transport. If you come by car, take the motorway AP-7 to exit 65 (Benidorm Levante) or the national road N-332 to exit Benidorm Levante. Then follow the signs to the campsite. If you come by bus or train, get off at Benidorm stop or Alicante station (45 km away from the site). From there you can take a taxi or a local bus to the site.
What can I do in the area?
The area of the campsite offers many possibilities for activities and excursions. You can, for example:
- Visit the lighthouse of Albir, which is located at the end of the Serra Gelada and offers a beautiful view of the coast
- Admire the reservoir of Guadalest, which is surrounded by mountains and has an impressive turquoise color
- Explore the picturesque village of Guadalest, which sits on a rock and houses a castle, a museum and a church
- Have fun in the amusement park Terra Mítica, which has different theme areas with attractions and shows
- Marvel at the wildlife in the aquarium Mundomar or in the water park Aqualandia
- Visit the island of Benidorm, which is a nature reserve for birds and has a beautiful beach
- Climb Mount Puig Campana, which is one of the highest peaks of the region and offers a spectacular view
- Admire the church of San Jaime y Santa Ana in Benidorm, which with its blue domes is a symbol of the city.
What sights are there in the area?
In the area there are many sights that you can visit. Some of them are:
- The Penyal d’Ifac, a huge rock in the sea in front of Calpe, which is a nature park with a rich flora and fauna
- The old town of Altea, which with its white houses, narrow streets and colorful flowers forms a charming contrast to the modern coast
- The Fonts de l’Algar, an ensemble of waterfalls and natural pools in a green valley near Callosa d’en Sarrià
- The Balcón del Mediterráneo, a viewing platform on a cliff in Benidorm, which offers a spectacular view of the sea.
Is the campsite dog friendly?
Yes, the campsite is dog friendly and allows dogs on the pitches and in some rental accommodations . The campsite also has a dog shower for the four-legged guests. However, dogs must be kept on a leash and may not be taken into the swimming pool or restaurant.
Is there wifi on the campsite?
Yes, there is wifi on the entire site area as well as in the reception or restaurant area. The wifi is free for guests of the campsite.