FAQ about Camping Moubra
The Camping Moubra is located on the shore of Lake La Moubra in Crans-Montana, a popular holiday resort in the canton of Valais.
Where is Camping Moubra located?
Camping Moubra is located at Impasse de la Plage 2 in 3963 Crans-Montana in the canton of Valais. It is situated on the shore of Lake La Moubra, a small lake with a beach and a water sports center. The lake is surrounded by a forest that invites you to walk and picnic.
How many pitches and rental accommodations does the campsite have?
The campsite has 80 tourist pitches and 20 seasonal pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes. The pitches are partly shady and terraced. The sanitary facilities are modern and accessible for people with disabilities. The campsite also offers various rental accommodations, such as chalets, mobile homes or glamping tents.
What facilities does the campsite offer?
The campsite offers you the following facilities:
Is there a supermarket or a restaurant?
- A playground for children
- A barbecue and fire pit
- A laundry room with washing machines and dryers
- A kitchen with fridges and microwaves
- A lounge with TV and library
- A reception with information and brochures
Yes, there is a small supermarket on the site of the campsite where you can buy food, drinks and souvenirs. There is also a restaurant with a terrace on the lakeside that serves you regional specialties such as raclette or fondue.
How can I book the campsite?
You can book the campsite online via the website, by phone at +41 (0)27 481 28 51 or by email.
How do I get to the campsite?
The campsite is accessible by car, train or bus. If you come by car, take the A9 motorway to the Sierre exit and then follow the signs to Crans-Montana. The campsite is about 15 km from Sierre. If you come by train, get off at Sierre and then take bus no. 421 or 422 to La Moubra stop. The campsite is about 200 m from the stop.
What can I do in the surroundings?
Crans-Montana is a popular holiday resort for active holidaymakers and nature lovers. In summer you can hike, cycle, golf, ride or paraglide. In winter you can ski, snowboard, cross-country ski or sled. Lake La Moubra also offers you the possibility to swim, row or sail.
What are some attractions in the surroundings?
Crans-Montana offers you a variety of sights and attractions. Here are some examples:
- The Fondation Pierre Arnaud, an art museum with changing exhibitions
- The Musée du Vin et de la Vigne, a wine museum with a collection of bottles and equipment
- The Musée Valaisan des Bisses, a museum about the traditional irrigation channels
- The Observatory François-Xavier Bagnoud, an astronomical center with a planetarium and a telescope
- The glacier mills of Aminona, a geological attraction with rock formations and waterfalls
Is the campsite dog-friendly?
Yes, the campsite is dog-friendly and allows you to bring your dog. However, you have to follow some rules:
- Keep the dog on a leash
- The dog must be registered at the reception and there is a fee to pay
- The dog must not be left alone in the tent or in the accommodation.
Is there WiFi on the campsite?
Yes, there is WiFi on the entire site of the campsite. However, the connection can sometimes be slow or unstable.