On the campsite
Piani di Clodia
Pool paradise at the Garda beach
- Slides for each age group.
- Large camping park under trees.
- In the exclusive circle of Italian 5-star campsites.
- Entertainment for kids and the whole family, recreation and sports.
- Gardaland, SeaLife, Hollywood Park Movieland/Caneva World nearby.
- Eat and drink Excellent products: Cantina Zeni with winery and Museo del Vino in Bardolino.
- Verona in a different way: thrilling river rafting in the current of the Adige (Etsch).
- Clean Energy: multimedia adventure museum at the Riva del Garda Hydroelectric Power Plant.
For the whole family - the pool landscape of Piani di Clodia
Here you drive fast with your car “down” to Lazise as the southern Lake Garda is reachable by motorway from the Brenner Pass in a good hour. Just as fast you slide down on the many slides in the pool world of Camping Piani di Clodia. Little kids proudly experience their first sliding adventure when they race into the refreshing water at your hand on the water playground. You and your older children race down the mega curve slides! Or get really shaken up on the hump slide before it catapults you into the blue water...Afterwards it's off to the sun terrace or the ristorante with pool view.
Holiday with 5 stars comfort and parking flair
The 5 pool basins, all with different depths, are lined with palm trees - and the modern rental accommodations are usually pleasantly shady under pine trees and other Mediterranean trees. The pebble beach of Piani di Clodia can be reached along paths laid out like in a park. Here you can swim in Lake Garda, the kids can dig, and water sports are also possible. Also ideal for the low season: enjoy wellness in the whirlpool or come out of the new beauty center...
5 Stars and 3 Restaurant at Camping Piani di Clodia
Select your favourite place: in the restaurant La Terrazza, Marc Aurelio and Pizzeria Catullo. Pasta, pizza, fish and meat specialities, crunchy healthy vegetables, soft drinks, cocktails, birra and vino - a holiday with so much fresh air makes you thirsty and hungry. There's plenty of room for the colourful gelato, digestif or cappuccino after a meal, isn't there? CampingDreams recommends booking a place on Piani di Clodia for your family holidays quickly: a comfortable camping pitch or a luxury mobile home...