On the campsite
Roompot Beach Resort
5 good reasons to stay at Roompot Beach Resort for your family holiday
- The location and the good North Sea air - directly at the sandy beach of the Oosterschelde.
- The bathing paradise - indoor, with whirlpool, and water slide.
- lots of fun for children - from the indoor playground to the kids club and the meeting point for teens.
- Lots of leisure ideas - for example bike tours, bowling, mini golf, football, and beach volleyball.
- Good accessibility - in the southwest of the Netherlands, on the island of Noord Beveland which can be navigated over bridges and dams.
Our tips for your holiday at Roompot Beach Resort
- A lively trip - with the windsurfing board or kiteboard.
- It doesn’t stop there - from the springboard to the giant air cushion.
- A delicious break - with Palingbroodje (bread with eel) or the popular crab specialties from the Oosterschelde.
What would you and your children like to do first?
You have hardly moved into your comfortable chalet, mobile home, or beach house when the little ones are sure to want to play and run riot right away. There is a lot of opportunity to do that here. For example the big adventure playground, the Indoor-Kinderwelt and the football pitch. And of course the big blue curved slide, the children's area with the mini rabbit slide in the heated subtropical indoor pool. You can also play sports - a round of table tennis, beach volleyball, a game of squash or a tennis match. Leisure captains can book a place in the sport boat harbour and bring their yacht or dinghy with them. A slipway is available at the Roompot Beach Resort as well as a 30 ton crane. Thus the own sail or motor boat arrives completely simply from the trailer into the water.
A large, modern holiday park in Zeeland
Roompot Beach Resort is located one kilometer from the beach. The wide, fine sandy and clean coastline is ideal for building sand castles, flying kites or simply doing nothing at all. Look forward to a refreshing swim, in healthy salt water or in the sun. The flat meadows, dunes and polder landscape of Noord-Beveland is perfect for trips by fiets (bicycle). The whole family can go on tour with a 2- or 4-wheeled bike - you can rent one on the spot. While the older kids get to know their peers in the cool chill zone, the younger ones want to make koos with rabbits, dance or play. You can even rent a handcart if you want to go on tour with your little ones. How about a game of minigolf afterwards?
Sea air, movement, and relaxation - how could you not get hungry or thirsty?
Then it's on to the pizzeria, the beach club, and the restaurant terrace or to the cosy Eetcafé. After that the holiday ends at the beach with a drink in your hand? Or enjoy the time during the holidays to spend with the whole family again a game or reading evening. If you want to have a good rest while surfing the web or want to inform yourself about the sights of Zeeland there’s free Wi-Fi at the Roompot beach resort offers of course. Discover the huge storm surge barrier with the North Sea adventure park on the island of Neeltje Jans. Or the shipping museum, and the around 500 historical buildings, harbour houses, bridges, churches, mills and the "thick (view) tower" - in Zierikzee.