On the campsite
Camping Le Castellas
Sliding with the whole family, chilling, having fun at the pool and beach.
- Camping park with 4 stars, large pool, and slide world.
- In the pine forest, only 50 meters from the sandy beach.
- Fitness, ball sports, kitesurfing and archery.
- Restaurant, bar, supermarket, and barbecue facilities.
- Excursions to the old harbour in Sète, oyster farm at the Étang du Thau, or shopping in Montpellier.
Special tips for connoisseurs and excursionists
- Seafood, "Pavois" biscuits, nutmeg wines and more - in the market hall in Frontignan.
- Slalom ride around the many water fountains - on a (rental) bike tour on the promenade.
- View 12 kilometres of beach and the Pyrenees - from Mont Saint Clair.
A ticket straight to holiday fun - how many slides can you see at Camping Le Castellas?
We count more than a dozen. Alone in the heated pool. Very small slides on the lighthouse, water fountains, and islets for the youngest - and towering slides with fast curves for the big guests! Those who like to hold hands during the slide rush with children or partners can whooshing down the wide trough slide into the water. Too exciting? Then retreat from the Latino Bar to a sunbed with a cocktail, beer or café. Or walk directly to the kilometre-long, wide beach. There's plenty of space here even in the high season. The fine sandy beach falls mainly flat into the water.
Love your family sports or games?
At Camping Le Castellas there is something for everyone to actively forget everyday life. Whether you're playing football or tennis with your family or other guests, whether you're smashing around, building sand castles, and falling softly in the fine sand while playing beach volleyball...Boredom is a foreign word here. Cool kids sink basketball into the basket with sweet slam dunks. Maybe you'll hit the mark in archery or rush with your kite over the Mediterranean waves? and the workouts in the pool and in the woods are fun with music. For the guests from 4 to 10 years the miniclub starts in July and August. In the evening live shows, karaoke, minidisco, and dancing provide even more good holiday mood. If you want to send happy holiday selfies to grandma and grandpa at home, you can of course go online on Camping Le Castellas via Wi-Fi (for a small fee).
Great fun in the great holidays - and also in the off-season
Camping Le Castellas is also suitable for a holiday in low and early season. In April, May or September the thermometer often reaches over 20 degrees; the sun shines on average 6-9 hours a day. Do you travel during school holidays? If so then you should book early. Make sure you get luxury accommodation on this popular beach campsite in southern France