On the campsite
Yelloh! Village Le Sérignan Plage
"Here even the Mediterranean would go on holiday" - and you too?
- The perfect place for anyone who likes it loose, light, and southern French. Here you can live, love, and enjoy.
- Ideal for young families, with its own covered baby pool for the very youngest.
- Dear parents: your children will love it. The right club in the right language for every age group from four to 17 years.
- Dear children: your parents will really love it. The wellness center in the style of a greek-roman spa with whirlpool and beauty and massage service is available for anyone over 16.
- "Water march": splashing on the shallow, fine sandy beach, slides on the water playground or swimming fun in the lagoon pool.
- All charming and picturesque beach house style accommodation; car-free zones.
Our tips for your holiday
- Up and about tip: every Tuesday Jean-Marie cycles with you on a tour through the Languedoc. One can cycle towards the Canal du Midi to the UNESCO world heritage site Neuf Ecluses de Fonserannes (the nine locks), to the neighbouring Grau d'Agde, or to the former delta of the river Orb with its nature reserve which is really worth seeing! You can rent the bikes on the spot.
- Restaurant-tip: the "Mon Restaurant d'été" in Sérignan is located directly on the Route de la Marie and looks a little simple and made up but with a great atmosphere. But the cuisine is first class. Local fish and meat specialities, delicious burgers, and special children's dishes. By the way: children get their food here first, then the adults. So there is time for the play corner after the meal and the parents can relax and enjoy a glass or two of wine.
- Tip for excursions: leave early on Friday morning. We go to the famous flower market in neighbouring Béziers. Do you already smell the beguiling scent of roses and do you see the strong colours of the sea of flowers shining in the morning sun on the Allées Paul Riquet?
Hmmm, this is simply delicious - from the simple but tasty pizza to the fine steak, the culinary offers at the Yelloh! Village Sérignan Plage
No desire to cook? No problem! For the those peckish moments in between you can go to the snack bar at the patio and get fresh grilled meats and fish, pizzas, fries and salads. You can also take the right wine with you. In the Cabanon at the lagoon Pool Karine will provide you with Crêpes and ice cream. In the evening you can go to the restaurant Bar La Villa to Fabrice, who is already waiting to spoil you with delicacies from the mediterranean cuisine. Or you can stop at the restaurant Lou Pas d'Oc for lunch, where Fred and his team will spoil you with regional specialities and a very cosy terrace!
Creativity and movement
This could be something for you, too? A visit to the creative workshop. With the always cheerful Dorothée you wake up your creative abilities and learn to make something with your fingers that you can take with you and keep. Maybe you'll get the right suggestion next door at the potter's house, where Alain and Josette will introduce you to the secrets of pottery. Want some movement? Then go to the beach at Maixent to try Stand-Up-Paddling or just stop by Sebastien and jet over the area on Electric scooters and electric skateboards. Or visit the entertainment team of Faby. There's always something going on. For example, fitness courses, Pilates, or Zumba.
This is how your holiday really makes fun and sense - sustainable camping holidays
Yelloh! Village Sérignan Plage takes care of you and your environment. After all, the resort lives from an intact environment. Therefore: garbage is separated and recycled. The valuable water is reused after use for watering the plants and green areas. The mosquitoes have no chance against the elegant and protected swallows or against the extra settled bats. They keep some insect pests away from you at night. Bee colonies provide plenty of pollination on the site and every year 2,000 mostly native plants are planted to support the sandy soil. Ask Marianne, Sandra and Momo about Yelloh's 10-point-environment-programme on site! Or have a look at the website right now.