On the campsite
Marjal Costa Blanca Eco Camping & Resort
You benefits if you want to book Marjal Costa Blanca Eco Camping & Resort
- Natural and luxury camping on the Costa Blanca - camping with 5 stars.
- Water park under palm trees - with life-size elephant figures and slides.
- Elegant Eco-Camping park in Catral-Crevillent (Don’t get confused with the second Marjal Resort in Guardamar).
- Almost a dozen ball sports to choose from and water sports, as well as a nearby golf course.
- Trips to Alicante, Elche, to the bird-rich lake in the El Hondo Nature and Hiking Park or to nearby Catral, which is characterized by orange and artichoke cultivation as well as olive groves.
Don’t miss out - tips in and around Camping Marjal
- World Cultural Heritage - the around eleven thousand palm trees in the "El Palmeral" in Elche, already planted over a thousand years ago by Moors and Phoenicians is a true heritage site.
- Museums are boring? Not in Alicante! The MUSA city museum presents you a steel spider's web, a mine explosion from the Spanish War of Succession in the 18th century, and the "Caves of the English".
- Island tour from Alicante or Santa Pola - by boat to the archipelago of Tabarca, with small bays, old alleyways, and a dream view of the tiny neighboring islands.
Pure recreation for the whole family - bathing, being active, or doing nothing in the midst of marvelous Mediterranean nature
Not only the kids want to head straight to the 5,000 square meter pool every day. The little ones can run down the half-height triple slide; the older ones can look forward to a wellness centre and beauty salon, steam bath, free Wi-Fi, or a sun lounger...In the low season you can chill in the heated indoor pools, enjoy a relaxing hydromassage, or swim. Or how about a trip to the nearby sandy beaches of Guardamar, Los Tussales and El Rebollo?
Every holiday is different - so you decide
At the Eco Resort Camping Marjal you can shop to your heart's content, on the elegantly designed plaza. Or you can use your free time during the holidays to finally be active again. Whether it’s billiards or boules, mini golf, horse riding, football, or tennis, fitness or water sports - the choice is huge. Just like the culinary offer in restaurant and at the bars.
Theme evenings, shows, and gaming fun for all generations
The professional team of the large camping and holiday park always comes up with something new, and not only for the kids doing handicrafts, painting, and playing but also for the whole family. Whether you fancy a musical or doing some aquagym, whether colour games or sporty competitions, it will all be fun. What's still missing? The accommodation of course, so please, have a look at the luxury pitches and the tropical or Mediterranean bungalows...