On the campsite
Pra' delle Torri
Camping, holiday village, or hotel. At Pra' delle Torri you will find the right place for your family holiday
- Olympic water pleasure - 50 meter long competition pool.
- Large water park with giant lagoon, great slides, paddling pool.
- Golden Adriatic rim, crystal clear water.
- Sensational sports programme from basketball to yoga, from badminton to Zumba. Or you can just flip around on your beach bed once more.
- Cool kids’ clubs for all age groups with competent care./li>
- Ample restaurants: whether for a quick snack in between or a festive dinner in the evening, on Pra' delle Torri you will find the right restaurant for every taste.
Our tips for your holiday
- Caorle is famous for its specialities with seafood from the Adriatic Sea. Visit the best fish restaurant in Veneto, the Ristorante all' Anguilla in Calle Falconera 5. It's not for free, but it's worth it. Children are very welcome here.
- Super tip for golfers: the Pra' delle Torri golf course, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Italy, is located right next to the holiday resort. 18 exciting holes on a 72 par course can be mastered here, directly by the sea; you can book through the resort. If You haven’t already done so yet then why not take practice lessons.
- On the banks of the lagoon around Caorle you will find the Casoni. These are ancient, rustic fishermen's huts, with their thatched roofs reminiscent of the dwellings of the South Sea islanders. Very romantic!
Golden sandy beach, crystal clear sea, and a giant water park
Centro Vacanze Pra' delle Torri is the perfect place to spend a successful family holiday by the sea. Look forward to a wide sandy beach, clear sea water, a great water park and nice family-friendly accommodation. Here, in the beautiful lake village Caorle, the "pearl of the upper Adriatic", you can spend the most beautiful time of the year. Ideal for families with young and older children who want to spend an active holiday surrounded by nature and culture.
You want to experience culture and history and the kids should not get bored?
Then make a detour to the nearby fishing town of Caorle. After a visit to the Roman cathedral in Caorle, you will be told the miraculous story of the children and the statue of Mary. For a day trip to nearby Venice and a trip on the Canale Grande is always be a fun time. Or you can follow in the footsteps of Romeo and Juliet through the beautiful Verona. Don't forget to attach the padlock with your darling to "Juliet's house"! Among the thousand other locks with hearts you will surely find a good place. You can buy the matching little locks in your favourite colour and have it engraved...
They're so nice! Here you will be helped with pleasure
There are so many suggestions for individual activities on the course, and in the surrounding area. On the spot, just ask the nice guest advisors from Pra' delle Torri in Caorle. They know their way around and will find the right mix of action and relaxation for you. Choose the right accommodation on the following websites…